About The Liebster Award from We Loved Here
I was looking to learn more about The Liebster Awards and the way they put it was simple so here’s what is says: “The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.”
Here are the Rules:
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 200 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each new blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination
11 Facts about me
5. Over good job and money I choose honor
6. I am not good at cleaning, but I am good in making mess, but don't tell anyone :)
7. I have only a few good friends, but I like spending time with them
8. I like spending time with my family
9. I prefer writing over talking
10. I enjoy drinking tea, or coffee with milk
11. I don't like advices if I haven't ask for them
Questions that Jeniann Bowers at http://poetrybyjeniann.wordpress.com/ asked me
- Name three secrets that you never told anyone.I don't remember such secrets, when I tried to keep secrets, people soon found out about that, especially my family. I am not good at keeping secrets. My biggest secret is this blog, and even for it know my close friends and the closest family.
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?First I would split the money with my parents and my mother in low
- Looking over the last ten years, what is one goal you have achieved and one that you have not achieved?I learned two new languages. I couldn't find permanent job.
- What are your plans for retirement? And will you travel, if so where and why?If I won't be able to travel as still young, I will travel in retirement, I wish to go to Egypt to see the pyramids. If I will travel earlier, in retirement I will buy little house in the village, read books, and enjoy in the nature.
- Favorite drink on a Friday night?Nice cup of tea. :)
- What do you think the secret is to a good marriage or relationship with a significant other is?Secret is to accept the other person as she/he is.
- Name three words that describe your personality.Stubborn, quite outside, wild inside.
- Home-cooked meal or take-out?Home cooked definitely.
- When was the last time you blogged and what was the topic?I blogged yesterday, it was a poem, as always. :)
- What do you think the key is to happiness?Enjoy little things, as a nice cup of tea. :)
- Who is your favorite poet and why?
My favorite poet is Dobriša Cesarić. His poetry is so original, but yet, so easy to understand, his words flow easily.
My Questions for My Nominees
1. Say something about yourself, whatever you want. :)
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite drink?
4. Who is your favorite poet?
5. Who is your favorite novelist?
6. What do you like the most?
7. What do you hate the most?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Who is your favorite singer?
10. What is your favorite proverb?
11. What is your the most hated proverb?