Thanks

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for reading! :)

Thursday 8 January 2015

Unsuccessfully Unsuccessful

They said I wasn't a poem
that I was a failure
but you read me anyway

They said you were a failure
that it would be better for you not to live
but you are still building your dream

Successful, unsuccessful
Unsuccessful, successful
What does it mean?

Isn't it true that those
with trophies and titles
are unhappy to madness?

Dear reader you and me
let us be satisfied with ourselves
and let them tell the stories
if they were happy that way

2 comments:

  1. Cool:) A poem/writing is always successful if others read it and enjoy it. So this poem is successful because I enjoyed it. Writing is a success in itself because your ideas/imagination comes to fruition through writing. A successful writing. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thank you for reading Phil! :) My poem is very happy because of your beautiful comment. :)

      Delete